The smallest medical device known to be implanted in the human body revolutionises MIGS surgery. With two micro-bypass stents preloaded in a sterile single-use injector, iStent inject is a ground-breaking solution for glaucoma sufferers. Placed through the trabecular meshwork, the iStent injects create two patent bypass pathways resulting in multi-directional flow through Schlemm’s canal.
- Patient outcomes include:
- Minimal trauma to the eye, leaving the natural eye anatomy and conjunctival tissue intact
- Micro-invasive and astigmatically neutral
- Significantly reduced IOP
- Significantly lessens dependence on medicinal treatment
Comprehensive training provided by Glaukos. Contact us now!