710 Procedure Chair
The Reliance 710 procedure chair eliminates wasted movements with ergonomic design to give you maximum efficiency. It has a programmable memory feature for recline position, safety switch and unmatched durability.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds.
- High and low base models available.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Made in America and CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Choose from high or low base models. Available in a variety of colours.
Base: 24 1/4” diameter.
Depth in chair position (excluding headrest): 37”.
Table position: 64”.
Seat: 19” wide by 18” deep.
Distance between armrests: 19”.
Two base heights. High: 24 5/8” lowered, 35 1/4” raised. Low: 22 1/8” lowered, 30 5/8” raised.
Electrical: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
No content found.