The EYEJET CTR consists of a disposable injector which is preloaded with one of the three Type 14 CTRs (14, 14A or 14C). Each preloaded injector is packaged in a peel-open, contoured container in which it has been sterilized and is ready for use. Available in either a left or right version so the surgeon can select the desired implantation direction.
- Circular expansion of the capsular bag
- Stabilization of the capsular bag
- With small zonula damages, no sclera fixation is necessary
- Reduces the risk of damaging the capsule or zonules during surgery
- Better centring of the IOL, also in cases of future capsular bag shrinkage
- Simplifies the implantation of foldable IOLs
- Defective or partly missing zonules
- Potentially complicated surgical conditions
- Luxation of IOLs
- Marchesani Syndrome
- To stabilize the capsule in case of severe myopia
Please contact us for further information.
No content found.