FX 920 Power Chair
Fully-powered tilt examination chair for compact spaces. This chair helps make the most out of your time and your practice space, with a compact design and memory programming that increases your efficiency.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Made in America and CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance
Choose from high or low base models. Available in a variety of colours.
Base: 22 5/16", width 24 1/2".
Two base heights. High: 24 3/4" lowered and 35 3/8" raised. Low: 22 1/4" lowered and 30 3/4" raised.
Depth upright (excluding headrest): 41"; Reclined: 57".
Seat: 20" wide by 15" deep.
Distance between armrests: 19 1/2".
Electrical: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.
Also available in manual recline
No content found.